Updates about Heather and her heart.
Thanks to everyone’s generosity, you raised over $2700 in 9 days. Because of you, Heather is now able to schedule her surgery and pay the deposit.
But, she is still far away from being able to cover all the costs of the surgery.
A fellow photogtapher, Mike Wiacek, has been a huge part of helping raise this money for Heather’s surgery. He recently set up a gallery on his site where you can purchase prints, where 90% of the proceeds are being donated directly to Heather (the other 10% covers print and shipping costs). You can view and purchase prints here.
Anything you can do to help Heather get this much needed surgery is greatly appreciated. Thank you again for everyone’s generosity and support!
Sidenote: The above image of Heather from our shoot was completely edited using VSCO. Hands down this is the most powerful phone/tablet editing application I have ever used. And…it is free.